When making a reservation the guest(s) understand that they will have to comply with the house rules of Lådfabriken -creative seaside accommodation-
Note the following about terms and deadlines of our payment policy:
- the payment is done by means of a deposit and a remaining payment upon check-out;
- a deposit of minimally 50% is required to secure thie reservation, to be paid directly at the time of booking;
- such can be done by means of a money or wire transfer (for example Transferwise, Paypal or Swish in Sweden);
- the reservation becomes a definite booking when the deposit is received by us before due date (stated on your comfirmation). Normally 72 hours (3 days) after the booking date;
- if the money is not received by then, the reservation may no longer be binding to us, in such case you will be notified;
- please indicate your name and reservation number in the payment;
- all costs associated with the use of transfer services as well as the remaining sum will be charged to you upon check out;
- if you encounter problems, please let us know in good time via email@example.com;
- the remaining amount shall be paid at the latest upon check out in cash, by credit card or via e-banking on the spot;
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro are accepted.
During the summer months 2020 we offer a different cancellation policy
The major change is that bookings made can be canceled free of charge up to two weeks prior to arrival (normally 6 weeks).
If for any reason the guest should need to cancel, the following will apply:
- a cancellation is free of charge until 14 days before arrival, in such case shall we refund the deposit;
- we shall refund the deposit only if we manage to find new tenants in case of a cancellation within 14 days before arrival;
- in case of a refund, administration costs of 350 SEK will apply.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS PACKAGES
The following additional rules apply when the guest book packages in which third parties are involved:
- if for any reason you need to cancel, the same cancellation conditions as stated above will apply for the room reserved at Lådfabriken. It could be that third party will charge administration or other fees that the guest is held liable for;
- the guest is responsible for the equipment and making sure it is returned in the same condition it was loaned;
- Lådfabriken recommends the use of helmet, life vest or other material offered by the organizer;
- Lådfabrikenäs liability insurance does not cover any personal incidents of the guet(s); the guest is required to check their travel-/ home-/ health insurance.
Lådfabriken accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro.
Orusts Sparbank Bankkonto: 8353-5 3665093-5
in Sweden Bankgiro: 857-3651 Swish 123 122 5077
IBAN: SE9480000835350036650935 SWIFT/BIC: SWEDSESS
Organization nr: 621007-5559 VAT nr: SE621007555901
In case circumstances are beyond our control (‘force majeure’) such as war, fire, nature disaster or strike, we have the right to cancel your booking without any compensation of costs already made by you before the actual arrival. In case of such events, we are obliged to inform you immediately and offer alternative dates. Should we not find a suitable date, we will then pay back the sum of received payments.