Reservations can be made with help of the booking links on the website, online book room online , the ‘booking inquiry form’ at the bottom of the page, by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +46 304 52100 or
When making a reservation the guest(s) understand that they will have to comply with the house rules of Lådfabriken -creative seaside accommodation-
Note the following about terms and deadlines of our payment policy when booked via mail:
- the payment is done by means of a deposit and a remaining payment upon check-out;
- a deposit of minimally 50% is required to secure the reservation, to be paid at the time of booking;
- such can be done by means of a money or wire transfer (for example TransferWise, PayPal or Swish in Sweden);
- the reservation becomes a definite booking when the deposit is received before a due date (stated on your comfirmation);
- if the payment is not received by then, the reservation may no longer be binding to us, in such case you will be notified;
- please indicate your name, date and reservation number in the payment;
- all costs associated with the use of transfer services as well as the remaining sum will be charged to you upon check out;
- if you encounter problems, please let us know in good time via email@example.com;
- the remaining amount shall be paid at the latest upon check out in cash, by credit card or via e-banking on the spot;
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro are accepted.
If for any reason the guest should need to cancel, the following will apply:
- you can cancel or change the booking free of charge up to 42 days or 6 weeks before arrival;
- in case of cancellation, we will refund the amount paid;
- in the event of a booking change, you pay the difference if the price of the new booking is higher;
- in case of a cancellation within 42 days before arrival, we will refund the amount paid only, if we manage to find new tenants;
- in case of a refund, administration costs of SEK 350 will be charged;
- in case the guest does not show up without a valid cancellation reason that is approved by us, the guest will owe the entire booking fee;
We recommend that you always contact us if you expect any changes in your booking. We try to be flexible with our guests as much as possible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with requests for change.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS PACKAGES
The following additional rules apply when the guest book packages in which third parties are involved:
- if for any reason you need to cancel, the same cancellation conditions as stated above will apply for the room reserved at Lådfabriken. It could be that third party will charge administration or other fees that the guest is held liable for;
- the guest is responsible for the equipment and making sure it is returned in the same condition it was loaned;
- Lådfabriken recommends the use of helmet, life vest or other material offered by the organizer;
- Lådfabriken’s liability insurance does not cover any personal incidents of the guest(s); the guest is required to check their travel-/ home-/ health insurance.
Lådfabriken accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro.
Orusts Sparbank Bankkonto: 8353-5 3665093-5
in Sweden Bankgiro: 857-3651 Swish 123 122 5077
IBAN: SE9480000835350036650935 SWIFT/BIC: SWEDSESS
Organization nr: 621007-5559 VAT nr: SE621007555901
In case circumstances are beyond our control (‘force majeure’) such as war, fire, nature disaster or strike, we have the right to cancel your booking without any compensation of costs already made by you before the actual arrival. In case of such events, we are obliged to inform you immediately and offer alternative dates. Should we not find a suitable date, we will then pay back the sum of received payments.