Reservations can be made via the booking inquiry on the bottom, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +46 (0)304 – 52100
When making the reservation the guest(s) understand that they will comply with the house rules of Lådfabriken B&B
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A minimum deposit of 50% is required to secure the room(s). This advanced payment is to be transferred direct. Only then will the reservation become a definite booking.
If the period between booking and arrival does not allow for a term of at least one month in advance, a different term will be indicated on your reservation.
The remaining amount shall be paid at the latest upon arrival in cash, by credit card or via e-banking on the spot.
If for any reason you should need to cancel, the following will apply:
– We credit the deposit if we manage to find new tenants for the same period and number of beds.
– Should we not manage to find new tenants then your payment remains valid for a next booking in the future.
– If you request a new booking period and we manage to find such, then you are due to pay (or to be reimbursed) the difference in costs caused by seasonal price differentiations of the different rooms. No further costs will be charged.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS PACKAGES
The following additional rules apply when booking packages in which third parties are involved:
– If for any reason you need to cancel, the same cancellation conditions as stated above will apply for the room reserved at Lådfabriken B&B. It could be that the third party will charge administration or other fees that will
– You are responsible for your equipment and making sure it is returned in the same condition it was loaned.
– We recommend the use of helmet, life vest or other material offered by the organizer.
– Our insurance does not cover any personal incidents; check your travel/ home/ health insurance.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro.
Payments made by these cards will incur an additional fee of 2.75% of the total transaction value.
Bankgiro: 857-3651 Bankkonto: 8353-5 3665093-5
IBAN: SE9480000835350036650935 SWIFT/BIC: SWEDSESS
Organization nr: 621007-5559 VAT nr: SE621007555901
In case circumstances are beyond our control (‘force majeure’) such as war, fire, nature disaster or strike, we have the right to cancel your booking without any compensation of costs already made by you before the actual arrival. In case of such events, we are obliged to inform you immediately and offer alternative dates. Should we not find a suitable date, we will then pay back the sum of received payments.
1. In the following disclaimer:
‘The Owner’ is the owner of the website; ‘Use’ or ‘Uses’ or all conceivable uses; ‘You’ are the website user or visitor; ‘Content’ is all the information provided on this website.
2. The following applies to the web page you are currently viewing. By viewing this page you signify your agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
3. The content has been compiled with the greatest possible care, at the same time, the owner cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies it may contain.
4. The owner is not responsible for the content of any documents or sites linked to the present website.
5. Unauthorized and improper use or sharing of the content of this website contravenes intellectual copyright law.
6. Prior permission shall be requested in writing for any use of the published content of this website or parts thereof in publicly accessible places.X